Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I won a contest!

And it couldn't have come at a better time. Things haven't been great lately, so this was a really wonderful surprise!

I entered a comments contest on the Hither and Yarn blog. In the random number part of the contest my comment was selected! Yay! I'm getting some yarn, which will be picked out by the blogger this weekend. When asked what type of yarns I like... Earth tones/Fall colors, variegated/heathered, worsted and sock. It'll be a surprise what I get! The blogger apparently has an endless stash (sending jealousy eyes to her!) and will be picking something from it for me this weekend.

I'll post pics of my new yarn when it arrives!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Congratulations! And thanks for entering my contest too. I'll be drawing a name later this week.
Jane

CathyCate said...

Your yarn is en route! Weather (ice storm) prevented me from getting to the post office last weekend, but today it happened, so you should get something nice by the middle of the week!
(Looks like you had a fun time picking out roving, too, so all sorts of loveliness should be heading your mailboxes way, I'm thinking.)