Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas and Santa was good to me!

Here's what all I got:
Ashford's Rigid Heddle Loom!!! This was a total surprise and I LOVE it. Have already completed two small projects.

Ashford Drum Carder!!! Love it. That's a small ball I've done up and pulled into roving. It's Romney wool.

Books, Books, Books! And a subscription to Spin-Off magazine from Shawn's youngest sister. I also got:

-Yarn. Shawn's parents got me 6 skeins of Patons Classic Merino in Natural Mix.
-50.00 Michael's giftcard. I got more yarn. Will post more about that later when I have more time.
-Fiber to card and spin. Lincoln, Romney, Alpaca, Llama, Tussah Silk.
-Clothes
-A Coach bag
-Boots
-Games for the Nintendo DS

Other stuff also, but I don't have time right now. Will post more later!

No comments: