Thursday, January 24, 2008

I love my SP!

I just got my first package in the SP10 round... my upstream really spoiled me! I wasn't expecting so much nice stuff!Look at all of it! There's 4 ounces of the yummiest BFL roving in the "Log Cabin" colorway... wonderful colors... burgunday, burnt orange, a dusky green... Then the KnitPicks US 2 dpns! Nice nice nice! And I so needed some more! And Lang Yarns Ja Woll sock yarn!!! Beautiful colors... greens, blues, tans, orangey, etc. These will make beautiful socks! I can't wait! There's a Tom Clancy book (he's one of my fave authors), Patriot Games. I needed a new read, so this is perfect! And the tea... Twinings of London Jasmine Green Tea (my all-time favorite type of tea) and also some honey "spoons" that will be perfect withe the green tea. YUM. And then there is the cutest hippo Webkinz... Darling! I LOVE hippos and have actually been wanting a Webkinz (I totally went through the Beanie Baby thing when I was younger and can't help but love this king of thing). And, finally, a very pretty and sweet card from my SP (code name, Zoo Girl).

Aren't I a lucky girl?

1 comment:

Zoo Girl said...

Hooray!!! Glad you like it all :) I've got much more planned for future packages, of course :) I too am a big fan of Jasmine Green tea.

Funny, when I saw the notice that there was a new SP10 post, I thought - hhmmm...I should go track that package and see if it's arrived yet....