Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day, FOs, and WIPs

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day with Shawn. I did have a criminal law exam, but that went well (I hope, at least). After that, Shawn brought me my gift and I gave him what was left of his. I got him a nice card, a 15.00 gift card to iTunes, and dinner to a Japanese restaurant. But he got all but the card early. I am just too impatient to wait to give gifts to people! He loved the card (and the other stuff, though I did feel like I didn't have anything for him). He got me the perfect gift. No card since he gets me cards randomly throughout the year. He got me a nice leather photo album for pictures of us! No pics in it as he doesn't have any, but I fixed that soon enough. Though, in our 15 months together, we only have about 4 pictures of us together and 4 pictures from our engagement party (2 of those are of the cake). The front of the album has a place for a smaller picture. Shawn printed out some of the lyrics to our song (My Best Friend by Weezer). So sweet! He then took me out to a Japanese dinner and we went to the outlet mall where he got me a Fossil watch (he'd been wanting to get me a watch for the longest time) for 25.00 (can you believe it?) and I got him a Fossil wallet (for 10.00! Gotta love the outlets...), something I'd been wanting to get him. We went to the movies and saw Jumper, which was pretty good.

I finished the socks! I gave them to my mom.

And I started on 2 more things, Arty's Mochimochi land snake and mouse and the Everlasting Bagstopper for my enviro sci instructor. Pics to come soon. I will cast on for some socks tomorrow (Side Step Socks pattern in the lovely Ja Woll from my SP).

No comments: