I'm just about finished with the second Chicken Wire Sock... almost to the toe decreases. I ended up frogging the Bowtie Butterflies... I had forgotten about the Sockotta I bought a few months ago! It's the perfect color for it and will be great for summer (with the cotton content!). The Happy Feet is being used for Mad Color Weave socks. I'm only 5 rows in on the cuff (which is pretty interesting... not the standard 1x1 or 2x2 rib), but I think these will turn out very nice. I'm going with the smallest size in the pattern (CO 58) and was a bit worried about fit, but I think it will do just fine.
I've been pattern searching on Ravelry. Haven't done that in a while. I think my queue has about doubled in size! I can't help but keep adding to my queue anything that remotely interests me. Never mind that fact that there's no way I would have gotten anywhere near finishing even half of what was already on it! There are some very nice bag and sock patterns I'm wanting to try out.
The Andes Bag is on a short break until I finish the C. Wire Sock. I need to get that sock finished! It's been a wip for quite a while now. I'll probably work on the Andes Bag tomorrow... I have 2 or 3 bottom entrelac triangles to go before moving on to the base. Then it's felting. I'm a little nervous about it. I've heard some people have had the colors bleed into the white and have had uneven felting. I'll be watching it close!
I finished up one cloth for my flowers swap on Swap-Bot. It's so cute! Shaped like a flower. It's entirely my handdyed and it was great for making a dent in my scraps (those petals). I'll add a picture tomorrow. I'll be casting on tomorrow or Monday for the second cloth for the swap... a pretty pattern with a rose.