Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Basketweave

I'm a little bit further in on the socks with the Happy Feet... this time it's going to work! I did a twisted stitch 1x1 rib and then started on a basketweave pattern. I wasn't intending on it, but it happened and I'm quite happy with it. 56 stitch cast on, about a inch or so of the ribbing, then the basketweave of 7 stitches per k/p and 7 roounds before the switch.

Here I am on them... I'll be doing the switch on the next round.



Not too much to blog about today, so that's about it. Here are some pics for you...


Some flowers from the garden.


Bonnie's pup... not the same one from the post a while back (this is the sister). Isn't she just the sweetest thing? We were keeping her, but decided that if someone wants her we'll let her go. If not, then she's ours, all ours! Such a sweet puppy.

No comments: