Friday, May 23, 2008

Not A Whole Lot Going On

There's not too much news today. It was a pretty uneventful, but relaxing day. I layed out and read more of The Friday Night Knitting Club.... it's really good! I highly recommend it. It's one of those perfect kinds of book: easy (but not too easy), interesting, can't put it down. I love it.

I knit some on the Basketweave Socks. Boring, but getting there. I also cast on for a messenger bag. I won't be felting it like I had planned... I found a pattern for a Sweater Bag from Lionbrand Yarn. I like it enough. I am using Patons Classic Merino doubled up on US 10 circs. So far so good, but I'm only a few inches in. I may lightly hand felt it; I'm really worried about it stretching with the weight of all my books and stuff.

Here's the Snoopy cloth.


And some more pics...

A singing frog thing in one of the gardens.


The cow pasture right next to our house. It makes me think of Africa, with that lone stand of trees in the middle.

No comments: