Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Significant Other Meme

Tagged by Having A Hissyknit!

Where did you meet? We met at school (we both go to NGCSU)... it was one night at chow and my roommate and I were eating. A mutual friend (to my roomie, Shawn, and me) came up to sit with us and Shawn was with him. He sat right across from me. I kept looking at him (Ok, I was interested right off) and he noticed. That would have been it, but I ran into him again nearly every day after that.
How long did you date? We started officially "going out" (how lame does that sound?) 11/11/06. We got engaged 07/05/07. Not married yet, but the tentative date is 05/07/10.
How old is he? He is 23.
Who eats more? He does.
Who said “I love you” first? Well, I actually said it first, but it wasn't real (I wasn't being mean, just silly and he knew it). For real... I can't remember who actually said it first, but it was pretty much at the same time.
Who is taller? Definitely Shawn. He's about 6'2" and I'm 5'2". His family is giganto and my family is short (my mom is Korean, so it's not my fault).
Who sings better? Shawn, hands down.
Who is smarter? It depends on what it is. He knows more about mechanical stuff and I know more about other things. We're about equal on book smarts and learning (except he's good at math and I'm not). Street smarts... I think he is.
Whose temper is worse? It depends on what it is (like I'm perfectly fine in traffic and it kills him), but in general I think my temper quicker and it's lasting (I hold grudges).
Who does the laundry? We don't live together, but we do laundry together in his barracks. He does laundry more often than I do (I wait until I have nothing to wear to do the laundry).
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Don't live together, so we don't sleep together.
Who pays the bills? Right now it's Shawn because I'm poor. Once we're married, it will be both (joint account, none of the his-and-mine).
Who cooks dinner? He cooks more than I do.
Who drives when you are together? Shawn. Boys should drive when there's a female.
Who is more stubborn? Overall, me, though it depends on what we're talking about.
Who kissed whom first? I did. It went wrong, but was cute anyway.
Who is the first to admit to being wrong? It depends on who was actually wrong... Neither of us will admit to wrongs that we feel we didn't do.
Whose parents do you see the most? It's about even.
Who proposed? Shawn did. I would never.
What’s his best physical attribute? His flat stomach and his cute cowlick.
Who has more friends? Shawn. I have no friends but him and his friends. I am antisocial and feel like a bunch of close friends are just too much work.
What are you most proud of him for? His helicopter stuff and military service. He is qualified to work on two types of helicopters and was best in his class at his last training thing.
Who has more siblings? He does. I have one brother. He has a brother and two sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? We're both pretty good about considering the other in decisions, etc. Usually when it comes to decisions he gives me choices and I pick from there (because I can't make an independent decision for anything).

No comments: