Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. Walking the Appalachian Trail (from Maine back home to Georgia) with Shawn is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is The Middle Of The Road Is The Worst Place To Drive; it's from I'm not sure, but it perfectly describes the way I feel... take a stand, one way or the other.
3. Seeing other people's blogs and the desire to share my work/life inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best not eaten by me! I'm allergic.
5. I was anxious in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is just as it's getting cool in the evening. I usually go around 7:30 or 8:00.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting off work (10:30 pm!), tomorrow my plans include knitting, drum carding, maybe spinning, and definitely clipping Johnny Cash (finally) and Sunday, I want to knit some more!

My next post should have a FO picture of the Sweater Bag... I'm working on that final bit of ribbing and then have to do the strap. I did bring that Cascade 220 with me and I think it looks nice. The Patons in Natural Mix isn't exactly the most exciting color, so the contrast is nice. I really love that both yarns are kind of heathery. I did forget to do 6 rounds before the ribbing, but it's not too big of a deal and it still looks good. There's no way I'm ripping back now (this was a no-frog project and it's staying that way!).

No comments: