Sunday, June 15, 2008

A new wip and a neat meme thing

I've cast on for the Leaf T-shirt. It's my first adult garment, so wish me luck! It has a wide neck and I'm a little concerned about fit, but I think it'll work out well enough. I'm a few inches in and love it. I'm using Knit Picks CotLin in Key Lime. I really like this yarn... perfect for summer and good for cooler weather when I have a jacket on anyway. It's my second time using Knit Picks anything (the other time was Wool of the Andes, for my entrelac bag).

Ok, I try to limit the number of memes on my blog. But I found this one (late, apparently, but it's here now) and I think it's fun, cute, and would be a help for my upstreams in my swaps.

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

Who Am I?

1. What is your first name? Timiae. Never known anyone else with it, so the 3 pics that showed up for the search were my own. I chose this one because it ties in things that I like... animals and knitting.
2. What is your favorite food? Korean food! This is bibimbap, so yummy.
3. What high school did you go to? A small homeschool deal... a lady's house and there were about 25 students total. I graduated with 4 other seniors.
4. What is your favorite color? Olive and Turquoise.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? I don't know his name, but that Korean cutie...
6. Favorite drink? The picture says it all...
7. Dream vacation? South Korea, again. I'm going to live there oneday...
8. Favorite dessert? Molten Chocolate Cake... though only a bit or two... it's rich!
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A farmer
10. What do you love most in life? Hard to say, but it is probably country living, other than the obvious family and Shawn (my future family).
11. One word to describe you. Republican as a rule, though I prefer "Conservative."
12. Your Flickr name. Looked up Spin Knit since SpinKnitUp brought only the first picture in the mosaic. I don't hook, but I really love this picture.
mosaic6103022

1 comment:

Your love, Shawn said...

Hey, babe! I checked out the Leaf T-shirt link and I really like it. I can see how you are worried about the neck size, but I think it will be fine. I can't wait to see you in it!