Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer of Yarn Love Package 1

I just got my first package! A really great one, too...

Noro! I've never worked with it and am thrilled to finally get the chance! Two skeins in a pretty colorway that is fall-colored... my pal wrote a really nice letter telling me that she tried to get skeins with as many fall colors as possible since I like them! I'll be searching through Ravelry tonight to find the perfect pattern!

She also sent a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of pretty green tea lights that have the most luscious pear scent... so yummy. These will definitely get burned in my room and bathroom! The glass holders are shaped like flowers and are too cute. And I'll be saving a bunch for fall when I go back to school. So what if candles aren't allowed? Never stopped us before...

Then the cookies... I've seen these before, but never had them. They are delicious! You can see in the pic that I've already torn into the package...

Finally, the needle point protector things. I really needed these! They are much appreciated and will get a lot of use! I got some for socks (enough to cover all the points for dpns) and a set for larger needles.

I LOVE my package and my swap partner!

No comments: