Thursday, June 5, 2008

These Friday Fill-in Things

look kind of fun. I'm a sucker for surveys, questionairres (am I spelling that right?), and the like.

Here's the one from last Friday (I'll put the new one up tomorrow as well).

1. For me having to do it only one way (whatever it is) is the opposite of creativity.
2. Friday Night Knitting Club was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because I love to answer questions.
4. In nature I like looking at all the texture, colors, and the amazing process of life.
5. Ron Paul should win the US elections. Don't like Obama, Hilary, or McCain (at least the other two admit they're democrats...) so I won't be voting. The lesser of two evils is still evil!
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was the other day when my mom called millipedes multipedes. She still calls them that because she thinks that's the right name. Makes sense, though, I think.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some knitting time and sleep, tomorrow my plans include working, and Saturday I want to sleep in, knit, weave, and clip Johnny Cash.

2 comments:

GaietyGirl said...

Peppermint patties!!! That's it!!!

Did I mention that I'm blonde? :p

Lisa said...

Sounds liike a great plan for Saturday.
Thanks for entering the contest over at my blog. My daughter is having fun going through the comments.