Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friday Fill-in from last week!

1. Birthdays are so much fun! Presents, friends, family, cake!
2. Fall and winter are my favorite season because I get to wear pretty winter clothes (including handknits!) and it's not miserably HOT.
3. I feel my best when I just get finished with a long run. I definitely get runner's high and feel so accomplished.
4. Ja Jang Myun (noodles with black bean sauce, a Korean Chinese dish) is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are usually right.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was nothing is forever, so make it worth it. Something that goes along with this is, "Life is like a book; one chapter closes and another opens." You're never really stuck anywhere and where you are in life is no one's fault but your own.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! Um, since I missed this last Friday and all I did was work all weekend, this isn't really applicable.

No comments: