Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Fill-in

1. Holidays in the summer are not usually as fun as the ones in fall/winter, but any holiday is good!
2. Zucchini and bell peppers are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are usually in excess and I worry too much.
4. A date with Shawn on Saturday is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is The Friday Night Knitting Club.
6. Waking up is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to eating Mexican with Shawn and showing him off to co-workers, tomorrow my plans include going on an anniversary date (engaged 1 year!) with Shawn and going to Michael's, and Sunday I want to meet someone to give them a dog and finish spinning all that green merino so I can make a scarf for a swap with it!

1 comment:

Knit & Purl Mama said...

Come stop by my blog and see the HUGE zucchini I just picked fro my garden. I can't wait for my hubby to go refill the propane tank for the BBQ so I can grill it!