Thursday, July 31, 2008

How did I forget this?

I forgot to do the last Friday Fill-in! I must have been preoccupied with thinking about Shawn coming to visit me...

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I know, the obvious and oh-so-cliche, but I truly believe it. I actually welcome a little discomfort and hardship... I think it's good for you.
2. If you're good at something, keep doing it and show it off. Modesty is good, but if you're good you're good and you shouldn't deny it.
3. Why (are a lot of people) so emotionally driven? Decisions based on emotion have their place and time, but I think too many people are driven soley on emotions and they don't use their brains.
4. Something is out there; it's the world. There are so many interesting places and things in our own state that we don't realize... You don't have to travel to exotic locations to have fun and experience things!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "SpinKnit Up on the Farm."
6. Sitting on my back porch, I see the swimming pool, dogs, chickens, the woods, fences, a cow pond, my pig, my goat, the workshop, and the storage building.
7. And as for now, tonight I’m looking forward to the weekend, tomorrow my plans include working 0700-1315, and tomorrow night I want to knit, watch a good movie with Moma, and go to bed early (I have to be at work at 0700 Saturday for a meeting, even though I'm off)!

The Friday Fill-in for tomorrow won't be forgotten! I hope to have a FO post and a new WIP post tomorrow or Saturday...

No comments: