Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I love my SoYL partner!

Look! My July package!


This was an accidentally themed package and it couldn't be better! Do you see the theme? SHEEP! One of a knitters favorite animals.

I got:

-Felt Flock Fiber Trends pattern - I've been wanting this for a long time and am so happy to have it now! These guys are just too cute.
-Knit Picks Wool of the Andes, 2 skeins black, 2 skeins white - I love this yarn and didn't have any white or black yarn for the sheep, so it's perfect!
-A bar of handmade soap that's shaped like a sheep - This is just too cute! I don't even want to use it it's so adorable... it may go in the bathroom as decorative soap! I really love it. My partner says it was purchased at the Black Sheep Flock and Fiber Festival, which makes it even better.
-A set of 3 sheep stitch markers - Purchased from Designs by Tami (etsy shop)... these are handmade and adorable. I'll be using them right away.
-A 10% off coupon from Designs by Tami - She threw this in with my package after getting it from the etsy purchase... very sweet! I would have been very tempted to keep it for myself... my partner is so generous!
-A lovely letter from my partner - I've been enjoying these with the packages... thanks!
-A can of Dark Mayan Chocolate coffee drink mix - Looks delicious! Will be tried tonight... I'll have to try hard to save some for Shawn to try... he's as much a coffee and dark chocolate lover as I am!


Here's a close-up of the markers: