Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm a sucker for these things...

Manic Mondays. A lot like Friday Fill-ins, but on Monday. My excuse is that it helps swap partners find out a little more about me (it has nothing to do with the fact that I love quizzes, questionnaires, etc)...

Here's the one from this past Monday:

Who would you like to see on a new banknote (dollar bill, etc.)?
That would most definitely be Ronald Reagan.

If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
Um, I'm not sure. I would like to be one of my dogs, as I know I'd have a pretty good life. Or my pet rats, Squishy and Smoochy, though not the other rats I have (they don't get to live inside with me). If I were to come back as a plant I'd like to be a cactus in Arizona.

If you owned your own restaurant, what would you call it?
Moma Miae's Pizzaria. My mom, Miae (pronounced the same as Mia), would work there.

And, the one for this week:

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
Call Shawn, mope around, and cry.

Who was your first crush?
I had my first boyfriend when I was in pre-school at like age 5 or so, so I guess it's him. I think his name was Kyle or something. I had 2 boyfriends in kindergarten (Jordan and Keith, I do remember them)... sometimes at the same time, sometimes one at a time. And various ones since then. But, I think my first real crush was Taylor Smith, in the 5th grade. I did end up going out with him in 9th for about 7 months and was devastated when he broke up with me.

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?
Sleeping in a little bit (but not too much), going for a nice ride on the horses, feeding all the animals when I got back, working the dogs some, cleaning out the tackroom and organizing it, then coming in to relax by knitting and spinning and watching movies all night. I think I'll get that day Saturday, actually (I have it off and the plan is to get up early and go riding with Moma and Daddy).

No comments: