Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rats!

I'm kind of bored, so I had a photo shoot with the ratties (those that I love most, at least).



This is Squishy, who's been on the blog before. He wasn't being very "cute" tonight. Here he is hiding under the chair cover. I can't believe he'll be 2 in October.
This handsome guy is Smoochy, Squish's son born June 1. I had picked the name before the litter was born and look at the marking on his back! A face with big fat lips. It was meant to be...

This is Crunchy, Smooch's brother. He's a broken hooded champagne... very faint color, but it's there! I thought they were all pew (pink-eyed white... albino) at first, but they aren't.

Here's the progress on the swap scarf:

Almost finished with one skein, so almost halfway there! This is such a quick pattern... another reason I love it so!

No comments: