Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Love Scarf & the Leaf Raglan

I decided what to do with the Noro and am well on my way to doing it! It's a scarf. I know, how exciting, right? I've been wanting another Old Shale/Feather and Fan scarf since I lost my beloved handspun angora one last fall. This pattern has so many names and is very common and well-known, but it is pretty. It's nice to have a lacy pattern in worsted! Not all of use are purely laceweight lace knitters!


The Noro is so pretty and the pattern really shows it off. The beauty of both yarn and pattern is obvious, which I love. They really compliment each other! See:



The colors aren't actually so bright in real life... more earthy. So pretty.


And, I finished my Leaf Raglan shirt! Yay! It's a little too big, but is the perfect length and good at the neck. Just loose. It's going in the wash today to see if it will shrink some. Here's a picture I took as soon as I finished it last night. Please don't mind the bored look on my face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the colors in the scarf!! And your raglan looks great!

SP12