Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would try to listen in on important secret political things and spy on one of my coworkers (he's been misbehaving and I want to see how far its actually going!).
2. Jealousy is not a good thing when it's too much (we're all a little jealous and that's normal). It is linked to GREED, which is the root of all evil.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that I have a good, long, and happy life with the ones that I love.
4. I'd rather be short than tall any day! I'm 5'2" and while I do complain about not being able reach some stuff and clothes would look better on me if I was taller, I'm very happy with my small self.
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna tell Shawn how much I love and appreciate him.
6. If time were in a bottle I would never let it go.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m not looking forward to working, but am looking forward to finishing the Summer Love Scarf, tomorrow my plans include riding horses and selling a puppy, and Sunday, I want to relax, but I have to work!

I've started yet another project... another pair of Monkeys in Knit Picks Palette in a pretty green. If I'll repeat a pattern it must be good. I like Monkey not so much for the end result, but, rather, because it is simple and methodical. It's an easy knit and it does look nice for minimal effort. And, it is so quick! I just started and am 2 repeats in already.

I'll post some pictures one of these days.

No comments: