Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thank You Secret Pal!

I got my first package from my SP12 partner and it is lovely!



I got:

-3 skeins of Knit Picks Merino Style in Moss, Harvest, and Strawberry - I've never worked with this yarn and love anything KP, so I'm really excited to knit with it. It's so soft and the colors are perfect!
-A handknit (assumed by my SP) keyhole scarf (I think that's what they are called). You put one end through a slit in the other end - This is such a neat and thoughtful gift! I'm really into scarves right now, so this is great!
-Knit Picks size 8 metal DPNs - Can always use these! Thanks!
-A set of needle point protectors for circs size 0-8 - Again, much needed and appreciated!
-Stationary with my initial on it: a magnetic listpad, a notebook, and a set of 2 sticky notes - I love my name and love the letter T and I love stationary... wonderful gifts!
-A pretty and sweet card - this will probably go toward ATCs, which is great!

Will have to go through Ravelry to see what I want to use the Merino Style for...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That package arrived quicker then I expected! I'm so glad you liked the yarn. KP Merino Style is lovely to knit with! I think it's one of my favorites of their yarns. I really wish they would bring Panache back!

Yes, I knit the scarf for you :) It's knit with Cascade 220 (I can't remember if I mentioned that in the note).

I had so much fun shopping for you!

Your SP12 Pal :)