Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally, some updates!

A lot has been going on in my life and I haven't been blogging for it! I'm now at school and classes start tomorrow. I'm so glad to be back. I feel relaxed and good in general.


I've finished sock one of the Monkeys and got about halfway through the second one before Shawn sat on my bag and broke one of my needles! Not just any needle, but a needle that was holding stitches. That boy...


So, the Monkeys are on hold until I can get more needles. I have another set of US 2 needles, but they are metal. I learned from my first pair not to mix needles of different materials. The sizes will be slightly off.
Here's my first cloth for my States Cloth Swap on swap-bot.com. It's Georgia with GA in it. The second cloth will be a chicken; Georgia is the number one chicken-producing state.

I'll be working on the Basketweave Socks more and hope to finish them before September. I'll be casting on for a cardi soon, using red Cascade 220. A trip to Cast-on Cottage is in order soon!

No comments: