Friday, August 22, 2008

The Friday Fill-in

1. Dancing to the 90's music playlist on my iPod while getting ready in the morning makes me in a better mood for my day!
2. The last time I drove the Santa Fe I nearly broke down.
3. When I drive I tend to get bored and stop paying attention. Auto-pilot turns on and I sometimes end up where I wasn't intending!
4. I saw a dead groundhog standing next to a car at Wal-mart. It had a cigarette in its mouth and was holding a gun safety sign. Too funny!
5. Give me yarn, give me needles, give me a pattern, make me happy!
6. Next week I am looking forward to starting work and really getting into the semester.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting in some good knitting time, tomorrow my plans include knitting and school work, and, Sunday, I want to knit some more and maybe drive Dip!

No comments: