1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was Shrimp Scampi Pasta from O'Charley's last night. It was Moma's birthday.
2. Lying and manipulation are something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon gives off a surprising amount of light.
4. ...is one of my favorite local expressions. I actually can't think of one right now, but I know I have one.
5. Sometimes it's best to be brutally honest.
6. Expelled is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with Shawn, Arty, and Michelle, tomorrow my plans include meeting someone to sell a dog and going to my grandparents', and, Sunday, I want to knit!
Knitting news to come soon!