Friday, August 1, 2008

Today's Friday Fill-in

1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the time around the Revolutionary War. I would love to see all the happenings firsthand. Other than that, I would go back to a few years ago and try to change some things in my family, especially regarding my dad. Maybe relationships could be better today if I could do that. Of course, this is if everything else stayed the same, which would be impossible. Change one, change all.
2. Give me all you've got or give me nothing. I don't life halfway jobs.
3. I am listening to Fox News on TV in the other room, Gideon scratching (No, Gideon!), and the dogs barking in the front yard.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking that they are the happiest person in the world.
5. I'll always be hard headed and difficult at times, but loyal at all times.
6. My idea of a good time includes being able to be myself with the ones I love and not worrying about anything at all.
7. And, as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to knitting and getting some sleep, tomorrow my plans include going to a work meeting at 0700, stopping by Ingles for a pie crust, and working the dogs, and Sunday I want to sleep in and knit (oh, and eat the Chocolate Chess Pie Moma is making)!

Man, am I glad that it's Friday. The week went by so quickly, but today dragged on forever. I swear it tooke 3 hours for the clock to get from 1300 to 1400! I'm so glad to be off this weekend... I'm physically and emotionally exhausted. Homelife has been pretty stressful lately and it's getting to be too much.

I'm adding a list to the sidebar of the blog that has things I want to accomplish on it. Some may be knitting-related, but most is not. Kind of a life to-do list. It sounds lame, but I really don't care. There are things, big and small, that I want and need to do. Changes to make about myself, places to see, things to experience. I'll be checking them off as they are completed (and a few already are).

No comments: