Friday, September 26, 2008

Almost a FO...



The Quick Baby Sweater is getting there. Just a few more inches and the sleeves. I'll finish it today.


1. SAFF and colder weather are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I stutter. I had a slight problem when I was younger and it comes through when I'm not careful.
3. I thought I'd never date a redhead and now I'm going to marry one and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I am way down. No interest in anything.
5. Outside is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for staying in comfy pajamas, eating Chinese food, watching movies all day, and knitting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing the baby sweater, tomorrow my plans include writing a short paper for a class, carding, and spinning, and, Sunday, I want to finish my Knotty or Knice sock and the $5 shirt.

1 comment:

Lupie said...

So cute. I would love to make it. Where can I find the pattern?
The crochet blanket on my blog was made so many years ago I have no idea of the pattern.