Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another hobby of mine...

...woodburning. I used to to it a lot, but haven't done it lately. It's really enjoyable and creates beautiful stuff. Here's my latest:
This is a frame for my swap partner on Fiber Goodness (Ravelry link). It's a group for spinners and the swaps are for a package (30.00 value) that has at least 4 oz handspun and 4 oz fiber to spin. I missed the first round due to financial issues, but am in this round. I have my partner and she collects all things sheepy, so I thought this was a good opportunity to do some woodburning and make her a sheep frame! I'm going to put a picture of a sheep in it for her, though she can put whatever she likes in it once she gets it!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I love the sheep - they look great.

Turtle said...

i think it is beautiful, you should do some woodburning and sell it on etsy.