Friday, September 19, 2008

FO

The tote for SAFF is finished:

My lovely fiance, Shawn, is modelling the bag.

I did some mods to the pattern... I seamed it up longways with the cast-on and bind-off edges making the side, not the top like the pattern says. I wanted it to be long and narrow versus short and wide. I did an i-cord edge on the opening and then did a double crochet strap that I wove in the top to make it a drawstring bag. The pattern has it with 2 i-cord handles and no closure.

Not sure if it's going to be stretchy enough to hold all the loot from the fiber festival, but it should go along way toward helping!


2 comments:

Lupie said...

Hi new Lesser Know Skein! I love your blog and will visit and comment often.

Stephanie said...

Love the color. You should take a picture of it loaded up with junk, I mean very importand valuable supplies.