Monday, September 29, 2008

Mail Day!

Today must have been mail day... I got lots of fibery goodness!

Rusted Root and Tree Jacket patterns from Eat.Sleep.Knit.


A winner! Eat.Sleep.Knit. includes a lottery ticket with every shipment. Get 3 like boxes and win that prize... I got 5.00 store credit!


My bamboo roving... there was a mistake and I got 2 Prairie Dusk (left side). I was supposed to get one Prairie Dusk and one Southwest Dawn. The seller was really nice and made a simple mistake. She's sending me 2 oz of the Southwest Dawn colorway for free.
My swap package from the Fibery Goodness Swap on Ravelry! The swap was for 4 ounces of fiber, 4 ounces of handspun, and whatever goodies you wanted to send. My partner really spoiled me with Targhee roving, alpaca fiber, carded llama, uncarded llama, Corriedale locks, Icelandic locks, some teas, a cute sheep figurine, angelina, 2 skeins of KP Wool of the Andes in Cranberry, and some wonderful handspun! I love it all and can't wait to get spinning this week (since I didn't get to this past weekend)!

1 comment:

Hissy Stitch said...

Eeee, lookit the little sheepie! A little wooly muse to keep you company as you spin all that wooly goodness.