Thursday, September 25, 2008

SP 12 Questions

If you were told you could never again buy yarn, would would your last yarn purchase be?

A dk weight superwash wool that frogged well and had a lot of yardage. It would have to be versatile!

If you were told you could never knit again, what would be the last thing you’d knit??

A cute cardigan that went with everything and never went out of style.

In a given year, how many times do you buy yarn and what is your favorite place to buy yarn from? A festival? A shop? Online? Dish your favorite places!!

I've only been knitting for about a year and I've made many many purchases in that time. I am now going to make only 2 or so large purchases a year. I really love going to stores, though some online shopping is Ok. I'm sure I'll love fiber festivals come this October.

Lastly, with Fall in full swing in many areas, what is the one thing you look forward to most?

Hot chocolate, fall/winter clothes, Thanksgiving, the weather, the anticipation of Christmas, winter, and the ending year... I love everything about fall. I feel so good during this season... relaxed and like it's the best time in the world.

These are the last Secret Pal questions as this round ends this month. I haven't heard much from my upstream lately (save the last comment made on my bag) and only received one package... SP, are you there? I've loved getting your comments!

1 comment:

Beth said...

The first two questions scared me so bad I couldn't read anymore!!!! Just kidding........those questions do make you think.