Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF

1. I enjoy breeding and showing animals... if I didn't have a lot of pets I'd be the most boring (and bored) person ever.
2. My future is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In my heart, I knew it was long coming.
4. Take wheel, add a little fluff, and you end up with the lovely thing called yarn.
5. Life has gifted me with wonderful opportunities to have and do what I've wanted, without making me a spoiled brat.
6. A fall day with nothing to do but go on a long ride (horses) and coming back to train dogs is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to Gainesville to pick up my check, tomorrow my plans include going to out with Shawn, and, Sunday, I want to relax, watch movies, spin, and knit.

This was a long week... thankfully, my class today was cancelled, so I got to sleep in and am now waiting on Shawn to get out of class so we can go pick up my check. This weekend is going to be for relaxing and just loungeing around.

I've been doing some deadline knitting for a swap I'm in... I have to knit 6 6x6 squares for an afghan. I've knitted 3 and am almost finished with the 4th. It's an ongoing swap that has 10 rounds, 6 squares per round. At the end I'll have enough squares for a huge afghan. Knitting one without actually knitting your own!

I have worked on the sock a little more and am up to the heel right now. Will probably get through that this weekend. The $5 shirt is coming along and I'm about halfway finished. Just endless stockinette for now.

1 comment:

Turtle said...

your so busy!! Knit on!