Saturday, September 6, 2008

Toe-up is the way to go

I think it's so much quicker! I was always kind of intimidated by it, but it's really simple and you get full use of the precious sock yarn (especially good if it's handspun!). I know you're probably getting tired of seeing the sock, but it's what I've been working on:


I'm working on the third repeat. There's one more before I work the heel.

This is my progress on the $5 in Georgia shirt I've been working on. I think it's going to fit well. If it does and looks Ok I'll likely wear it to SAFF. I hoped to have a cardi to wear there, but I don't think it's going to happen.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wow - they look great. Yes, toe up is the way to go!

Turtle said...

maybe it is my creature of habit but i have been so slow on my toe up socks i am working on! it may be the pattern as well, i continue to slowly go though!