Friday, October 3, 2008

It must be the weather...

I can't keep myself from casting on/crocheting a new project! I have been really good at finishing them up and have been able to add several FOs to the Ravelry projects lately, but I am starting them as quick as I can finish them! Here's the latest:
It's the Little Arrowhead Shawl (pattern link). I'm using the bamboo I spun up the other night.

This is my first shawl, first time knitting with bamboo, and first time reading a lace chart. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I am enjoying it and the pattern is really quite simple. The picture is after I got through the first repeat. I think I'm just going to go until I run out of yarn.

So, the WIP list: $5 shirt (about 80% finished and will be finished hopefully by the end of next week), Knotty or Knice Socks (working on foot of sock #2, definitely finished in time for SAFF), Ziggy Lace Scarf (about halfway finished and I plan on getting a lot done on it this weekend), Fan Scarf (maybe a 6th finished and it's flying by), and this shawl (no real deadline, though by the end of the month, definitely). I don't think that's too bad, considering I've gotten several FOs done recently, it's mid-terms, and this semester has been pretty taxing (more so than I had thought it would be).

1 comment:

Lupie said...

The shawl pattern looks beautiful. I love Interweave all the patterns there are things I would love to make. I'm not very good with lace.I find myself screwing up the patttern and having to frog row after row over and over again.