Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jewelry Making

Another thing I dabble in from time to time...

Materials are sterling silver, pewter, green moss stone, brown jasper stone, shell, Czech glass, and Swarovski crystal. I love pendants and feature them in a lot of the jewelry that I make. I think this necklace and earrings will be great for wearing this fall/winter.

Here's a picture of me wearing it:

I'm opening an etsy store that will feature my handspun yarn, woodburning, handmade stitch markers, and handmade jewelry. I don't have anything in my store yet, but have been working on things to add. I'll post once I officially open the store.

1 comment:

Lupie said...

You are such a gift person.
My daughter also makes jewelry
http://bytch-able.blogspot.com/
and has a section on her blog with some of it.