Monday, October 13, 2008

Prize Package!

It got here quick! This is the loot from winning Sunset Knitter's blog contest:



6 skeins of Knit One Crochet Too Fleece from The Gourmet Collection in a prety sherbety orange and 2 skeins of Berroco Memoirs in a pretty raspberryish color. I've never seen either of these yarns, so am excited to think about what I'll be doing with them!

I know some of the Fleece will be used to make a pair of house socks. I love those types of house socks for winter... seems that they are the only things that make my feet warm once they get cold.

2 comments:

Lupie said...

How lucky are you!!!!
So what are you going to make?

lizzzknits said...

Nice haul! Loved Albus. I am not so creative late at night when I can't sleep. Thanks for being a regular reader of my blog!