Friday, October 3, 2008

Progress

1. October and November are my favorite months.
2. Cyclops scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's finally fall!
4. My favorite horror movie is Stay Alive because it's lame scary movie!
5. Good friends + good times = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night isn't a very good way to start a scary story.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home, tomorrow my plans include helping Moma move the very last of her stuff, and, Sunday, I want to sleep in so I can get ready for work (midnight to 0800).

This week has flown by. The longer you're alive, the faster it goes! I can remember it took forever for Christmas, the end of the school year, my birthday, etc. to get here. Now it feels like it's those days and a week later it's here again! I do like it, though, as I have learned to appreciate things more and it's getting me closer and closer to the life that I want to live.

I had a good week at school. A few exams, but I think I did well. I have a mid-term Tuesday, then I'm good on tests for a while (minus the weekly exams in Corrections, which are easy as pie).

Fiberwise, I'm doing well this week also! I got the baby sweater finished, the neckwarmer knit, started on sock #2 (Knotty or Knice), got a good ways in on Michelle's Christmas gift, and am really getting along on Moma's SAFF scarf (Ziggy Lace). I also received some wonderful packages in the mail and spun up 4 ounces of bamboo. I'm really spitting out the FOs! If only I can keep it up... I need to work on the $5 shirt more, but that stockinette is so boring.

No comments: