Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time to start thinking about Christmas

It's getting to be that time where I need to get on the Christmas gifts! I'm not doing all handmade things this year, but do know that I'll be making the Naughty/Nice Scarf in my handspun for Arty. I also want to make him the Biker Boy Cardigan but don't know if I'll have enough time. I'm thinking that I won't, so it may end up being a birthday present for him (March 3).

Here's what I did tonight:

It's a blend of alpaca and bamboo. Not sure how much it weighs (I really need to get a scale), but I really love it. It's not as dark in real life, but the color is pretty close to the picture. I don't know if I'll be spinning it myself or what. I have more of this to do up, maybe tomorrow.

Carding is something that I don't do often, but really enjoy. I got a lot of washed locks from my Fibery Goodness pal, so have some carding plans for the next few weeks!

1 comment: