Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yay for colorwork

1. My favorite food seasoning is fresh garlic. I think I could eat the stuff alone by the clove. It must be the Korean in me.
2. The soft cry of newborn pups is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is what I seem to be sometimes. Drives my brother crazy.
4. Opposition to animal rights is something I take very seriously. I write a lot of letters to senators and businesses!
5. Many people don't realize that knitting is for all people, regardless of age, sex, etc.
6. Allergy medicine was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching 1941 with Shawn, tomorrow my plans include doing some mountain driving with Shawn (well, he'll be driving. I'll be riding), and, Sunday, I want to spin and knit!

This is my progress on the mitten... it's coming along so quickly! Ok, it's not perfect. I do have some tension issues along the sides, but I corrected it after realizing it. This is so fun. I'm eyeing some of those samplers from Knit Picks... I think I'll be adding them to my Christmas list!

Squishy thought he'd help...

1 comment:

petrina said...

I love the colours of your yarn! would you mind telling me what colourway/brand is it?

thanks!