Friday, November 21, 2008

The Fill-In

1. The last band I saw live was Reliant K, with Red Jumpsuit Apparatus as the opening band.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is food and family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is non-existent this year. All gifts are handmade this time around due to being broke.
4. Thoughts of a break from school fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear all the cute stuff I see on taller people... I love being 5'2", but a lot of clothes make me look even shorter. Oh, and a size 2 would be nice also!
6. Bagpipes are the best instrument for playing Amazing Grace. My school has a bagpipe team (kilts and everything)... so tempting to take a peek to see if it's true!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just relaxing, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Shawn, and, Sunday, I want to lazy around and get some fiber time in and do a Revolutions project! It's been a long and rough 2 weeks (lots of papers/projects due).

No comments: