Friday, November 28, 2008

The Fill-in

1. My stomach is full!
2. A little bit of everything is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard needs to be fenced in, but it's getting there!
4. Outside is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of moth balls reminds me of Korea or my grandmother's house (she's Korean). They love moth balls for some reason.
6. A million dollars is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the chicken sale, tomorrow my plans include riding horses, and, Sunday, I want to get back to school, see Shawn (yay!), and do a bit of school work.

I knit another hat and Moma made 2 for me and I'm halfway through another, making 7 hats to send Monday to Irisheyes (10 total that have been made!). I may be able to get through another one or two this weekend. I had 2 more, but Arty and Michelle each took one when they came over yesterday.

I've started back up on the Naughty/Nice Scarf for Arty and have been working here and there on my biased garter stitch handspun scarf.

We gave the crocheted scarves to the neighbor girls and they love them!

No comments: