Wednesday, November 26, 2008

FO

Pretty, no?


I finished it yesterday night. It will be going to one of the neighbor's little girls this week. I've already started on another one in the same Patons wool that the mocassins are done up in. The third will be in red Cascade 220 Superwash (apparently).

I love this scarf. I want to keep it for me! I'll definitely be making me one in Malabrigo (it is true what they say about it!).

I used one and just a little bit of a second skein (I only had 3 rows left when I ran out of skein one). The scarf is long enough to throw behind my shoulder once, so will be perfect on the little girls next door.

1 comment:

Lupie said...

I wish I would have had this great pattern when I was looking for a scarf to make for the Chalk Dust Knitters. I made one with a shell stitch and it is nice but this one is so beautiful! I printed it out and will show my daughter so she can use it. Thanks