Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

It's Shawn and my's second anniversary today. We didn't do much to celebrate because we're planning on doing it this weekend. We did go to Gainesville to get my allergy shots and then ate at Waffle House (how romantic, huh?). We rented Journey to the Center of the Earth (the new one with Brendan Fraiser) and will be watching it tonight.

The JaWoll sock has decided to become a fingerless glove for my brother. I am about halfway finished with the first one. I like it enough, though the self-striping yarn isn't my favorite (I'm not really a fan of self-striping yarns). I'll still make him the other fingerless gloves, I think, though I'm not sure. We'll see.

Tomorrow night is the SAB (Student Activities Board) concert... Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Reliant K. I don't care much for concerts (too crowded, loud, and the sound quality is much better when recorded anyway), but Shawn really wants to go, so we will. In the past, I've gone to see Puddle of Mudd, Hinder, and one other band that I can't remember the name of and only knew one of their songs. Concerts are Ok, but I get bored with them quickly. The school does get some good bands, though (we had the chance to have GooGoo Dolls and I hate that they got voted out and Hinder won it. Argh, that's one I would've actually enjoyed).

1 comment:

Lupie said...

Happy second anniversary!
And they said it wouldn't last!