Friday, November 14, 2008

I Love Fridays

My only class was cancelled Wednesday and today... I love sleeping in! I think I'm coming down with something as I've been very tired lately, no matter how much I sleep, so it's nice to be able to sleep in a lot.
My brother's camera bag is coming along. It's not perfect, though. I'm making it up as I go, so am having to figure up some math and designs on the fly. It's pretty much a sampler of designs. I think he'll like it, though.


The front has a heart, a large design I made up, and I'm working on a word in Korean above the heart... him, which means strength and is tattooed on Arty's arm. Not sure what's going to happen above all that.
Since a camera bag isn't much of a present for your only sibling, I also making him the Naughty/Nice Scarf (illusion scarf that has a pole dancer on both ends). It's in Cascade 220 Red and Heathers Blue. Yeah, kind of Spidermany, but it's what I have enough of. It's my first time doing illusion knitting, but it's just knit and purl. It's a lot wider than I thought it would be, but Arthur likes big scarves.
1. Please feel free to comment! I love reading them!
2. When I have something sweet in the oven, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is anything that requires baking.
4. Cool weather is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about my school (NGCSU) is that it's small and personal, different from other schools because of the military factor, and is in a great location.
6. Goth, emo, and punk kids always make me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting in some fiber time, tomorrow my plans include date day with Shawn (to celebrate the anniversary), and, Sunday, I want to relax and lazy around with Shawn, watching movies and such.

No comments: