Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm honored!

My first blog award, given to me by Lizzzknits! I've been reading her blog for a while now and really enjoy it. I was very surprised and excited to find that I've been given a blog award.

I choose to nominate...

...Sunset Knitter, whose blog I've been reading for a few weeks. I really love reading what she has to say.

...Having A Hissyknit. Not too much knitting content these days, but I love her weekly warnings!

...Turtles Lake Knitting... lots of fun (and funny!) posts!

...Emoliver, who was my secret spoiler in the Summer of Yarn Love Swap. I enjoy reading about her family and crafting!

Here are the rules for the award recipients if you want to play along (not required):

1. Please mention winning of the award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate at least 4 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thank you! Makes my day.