I was so disappointed by the unfeltable Cascade 220 slippers (I know I didn't get superwash!), I had to make another pair right away. This is the Crocheted Moccasin pattern (Ravelry link), heavily modified to my liking. The pattern would have been way too big for Moma; it's for an 11" circumference near the top edge of the upper part... we have about a 9" circumference at the widest point, right near the leg.
I ended up making the sole to fit, adding increases for the wide part of the foot near the toes and decreased accordingly for the toe. Decreased the heel more than called for and made it taller. The upper flap is completely different and is decreased appropriately for the shape of the foot. I slip stitched them on rather than sewing. No fringe. Sole done with yarn held double. Everywhere else it's one strand singley. I did a sc edge around the sides with yarn held double and did slip stitch embroidery with the doubled around at the top edge of the upper flap.
They are still a tad bit, so I will be felting them to fit. I know Patons Classic Wool Merino felts. if these don't felt, I give up on slippers. I'll be handfelting because they only need to shrink down a little. I'll try to get to that tomorrow. I'll be adding some sort of embroidery or something on the uppers.