Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poodle Pups!

The boys (yes, three, not two!)...



The girls (the second pup down looks reddish, but it's just poor lighting)...

Aren't they precious? I know Yorkies are the hot thing right now and people love them, but I must say that the Poodles make so much better pets and are way cuter. Of course, I am biased... the Standards are my absolute favorite breed and I'm more of a big-dog girl.
Though white spots aren't desireable in the show ring, we can't help but love those white toes on the last female! We breed dogs to be wonderful companions and/or working animals, so spots aren't as big a concern for us than breeders who strive to produce that conformationally perfect animal for the showring.

2 comments:

Christy said...

OMG! Makes me just want to cuddle and hug them. Just way too adorable for their own good.

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Oh, They are just so cute. Thanks for posting the pictures.