Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Bag FO



Remember the bag I was making for my mom for Christmas? I finally got it felted and the handles sewn on.

I think it turned out very nicely and Moma will love it (I hope). I put cut-out plastic folder in the bottom for stability and the straps are sewn on with high-strength nylon beading thread. I will be lining it and adding a zipper.

Another of my own designs. I really like making up my own stuff, but not so into the writing part of making patterns. I like to just make it up as I go, doing it by eye. This bag isn't by any means perfect, but is perfect enough.

I got to wear the Little Arrowhead Lace Shawl today. I like it, but I'm not really a shawl girl.

1 comment:

sunsetknitter said...

I love the bag! I didn't realize you were engaged! Congrats!