Friday, December 19, 2008

The Fill-in, sort of

I didn't really know what to do with the fill-in this week, so only did two of them:

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, I would spin your fleece if I had a hand!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to knitting and spinning, tomorrow my plans include the flea market if it's not raining and doing a tiny bit of shopping, and, Sunday, I want to do some yard work and ride horses with a friend.

I sold a puppy! I took the three boys and Johnny Cash (who's a new daddy, by the way... a Labradoodle he studded to had 7 babies yesterday!) to meet a really nice couple this morning. They fell in love with the largest male and he's going to live with his new family in January. He was my favorite in the litter; the most intelligent.

Moma and I went to lunch today and then did a small bit of shopping. I bought Shawn his gifts... if you're reading this, Shawn, stop now... I got him a universal gun cleaning kit and gun oil and Moma and I went together on a really nice tool kit he'd been wanting. I plan on getting him the first season dvds of Burn Notice for his birthday next month (the 14th).

We went to Arthur and Michelle's on the way home to drop off his Christmas money from my grandparents and see the house now that it's half painted. It looks really nice. They are going with green tones for the walls, choosing gorgeous olive colors.

I'm trucking along on the illusion scarf. It's a pain, but I need to get it finished!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Which flea market? Hubby and I planning a day trip back to Dahlonega and I love flea markets.