Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday

1. Friends are so important.
2. Take care of your health; it's kind of vital.
3. I'm ready for a little money to come in somehow.
4. Antonio Banderas (I think it's called Blue Seduction?) is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells. For guys, Curve (green bottle) all the way!
5. The oldest ornament I have is probably something I made when I was in pre-school or something (our tree is covered in things we made, Christmasy or non!).
6. Take some Chex, peanut butter, and powdered sugar, mix it all together and you have yummy Puppy Chow!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating gyros at home, tomorrow my plans include helping Arthur and Michelle move, and, Sunday, I want to go to a new church and then eat at the Marietta Diner!

Not much new here. Shawn did very well in the classes this semester and his gpa just keeps climbing and climbing!

I'm now working on the gusset of my Johnny & June sock and the illusion scarf is nearly halfway finished.

The puppies are so cute right now! Eyes are opened, wobbly walking, starting to play fight with each other. I love this age. I changed my Yorkie pup's name to Gabby since she's the most talkative thing... very vocal and lets you know when she's not liking something! She's such a sweetie, though very fiesty. We've sold one Poodle (the cream) and one Yorkie (the larger male). Now, for the rest!

No comments: