Monday, December 1, 2008

School

I'm back in Dahlonega. 2 days of class, then finals! Wednesday is Academic Review Day and there is no class or finals, but I have an exam, unfortunately. Our Korean class has its final that day. Then I have a final on Friday and the following Tuesday (the 9th).

I was wrong about the hats... I have 8, not 7! One had fallen behind the desk and my mom found it today. All 8 are going in the mail tomorrow.

The Yorkie girl is going to end up being my baby. I know, I'm not much of a Yorkie fan, but she's so precious and sweet. She'll be my little girl. I've changed her kennel name to Palin (her cousin's name is George W. Bush; he lives in Florida with my cousin and is half Yorkie and half Maltese).

My handspun bias garter stitch scarf is coming along nicely. I have between a quarter and a third of the skein knitted. The illusion scarf is also coming along, though slower. It's just not that fun. I'm debating on how to do it... the pattern calls for 2 halves (each with the illusion) to be grafted together. I'm thinking of doing the illusion on one half only and continuing on in the striped pattern. I guess it depends on how I'm feeling about once I get to that halfway mark.

Haven't started on those garter stitch mitts yet, but plan on it soon!

No comments: